We always put the needs of our clients first, and we chose to partner with Raymond James because we believe they do the same. Raymond James provides broker dealer services for us, which includes, but is not limited to, trade execution, custody of assets, and compliance oversight. We’re honored to partner with a firm whose founding principles of client first, conservatism, independence and integrity remain refreshingly at the forefront, and especially appreciate the priority placed on supporting our relationships with our clients. Those values have helped Raymond James become one of the largest independent financial services firms in our industry, with a long-term track record of stability and growth. Coastline Wealth Group is an independent practice, but through our relationship with Raymond James, we are able to bring industry leading solutions to our clients.
A BRIEF LOOK AT THE PAST AND PRESENT OF RAYMOND JAMES
In 1962, Bob James set out to build a different kind of financial services firm – one that would focus on long-term planning instead of simply placing trades, one that would remain uncompromisingly moderate through market highs and lows, and one that would always put clients and the advisors who serve them first. And now, after more than 50 years of integrity, independence and innovation, Bob's different kind of firm is one of the leading independent financial services companies in the United States.
- 1962: Robert A. James Investments merges with Raymond & Associates to form Raymond James.
- 1983: Raymond James is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, symbol RJF.
- 2008: Raymond James is one of the few firms to remain stable and profitable through the economic downturn.
- 2012: Raymond James and Morgan Keegan merge to form one of the country’s largest independent full-service wealth management and investment banking firms not headquartered on Wall Street.
- 2013: Raymond James reaches its 100th consecutive quarter of profitability.1
From humble beginnings, Raymond James has grown to become a well-respected, widely recognized multinational firm with distinct business units that serve a variety of clients, from individuals and small business owners to municipalities and major corporations.
BY THE NUMBERS*
- 123 consecutive quarters of profitability1
- Approximately 7,800 financial advisors
- Over 3,100 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas
- Approximately $790 billion in total client assets
- BBB+, stable outlook credit rating (S&P)2
*As of 9/30/2018
1Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell Raymond James Financial stock.
2A credit rating of a security is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and may be subject to review, revisions, suspension, reduction or withdrawal at any time by the assigning rating agency.